“Audacious” is a big word to describe our faith. It means intrepidly bold and daring. In these unprecedented times, we need audacious faith to face the daily challenges of life with confidence.
One day you’re up. The next day down. Sunday morning you’re great, but by Monday it’s gone. For a lot of women, their relationship with God seems tedious, disconnected, one-sided, empty…the joy of salvation is gone, faded by the hardships of everyday life.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.” (For more about Audacious Faith online conference from CrossRiver, click here.)
On June 6th, CrossRiver Media is hosting an event to stretch us and inspire us to step into the plans God has for us. The event honors CrossRiver’s tenth anniversary of publishing books and other materials which would help Christians in their daily walk with the Lord, including non-fiction, fiction, children, Bible study, and Christian living.
Join Me to explore Audacious Faith!
I’m excited to be a part of this event! I hope many of you will join me for this real-time encouragement.
Please register here, for our FREE online video conference, featuring some of my favorite fellow-authors, speakers, and women of audacious faith.
God is calling you to a vibrant relationship…something entirely audacious. Join us Saturday, June 6 at noon (EDT) for the FREE Audacious online women’s conference and learn how to live a bold life in Christ. By the way, that’s 11:00 a.m. (CDT)
It’s all online, so you can watch from your computer or phone. There’s a keynote speaker where we’ll be all together and then break out sessions for you to choose your topic. Register here, and I sure hope you do!
Amazing Speakers share hope and encouragement. Sign Up Here.
You’ll have the opportunity to interact personally with all the speakers. They include:
- DeeDee Lake, Keynote, Audacious Living
- Esther Lovejoy, Pursuing an Audacious Relationship
- Jane Tucker, Pursuing Your Purpose in (Mid) Life
- Lindsey Bell, Boldly Believing in God’s Goodness (Even When Life is Hard)
- Brooke Frick, Audacious Investing
- Cathy Krafve, Goodbye Gotcha, Hello Authentic: Change Arguments into Conversation
- my topic, Audacious Grace, Bold Faith
- Rebecca Thesman, Bold Hope for Caregivers
- Sharon Spiegel, Audaciously Showing God’s Power to This Generation
- and, the amazing Tamara Clymer, Founder of CrossRiverMedia.
Are you ready to step into audacious faith?
See you there!