God is Able-The Grace Impact
One of the astounding aspects God is that He chooses to reveal Himself to us. He does not remain far off and unapproachable.
The upcoming release from CrossRiver Media, The Grace Impact, is a book about God’s grace. It is a thirty day devotional that can also be used as a Bible study on grace, as there are questions, scriptures, and a prayer at the end of each daily reading. This is the first of four blog posts that will describe the sections of The Grace Impact.
Each of the four sections looks at a different aspect of the theme verse, 2 Corinthians 9:8.
God is able to to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things at all times, may have an abundance for every good work. (NKJV)
Through reading the Bible, we gain more insight into God’s attributes and why He is able to make grace abound. Section One of The Grace Impact, Days One through Seven, shows that God is able to make Himself known to us.
[bctt tweet=”The grace impact originates with God revealing His character to us. #thegraceimpact”]
- Day One. God is holy, but He is approachable. He desires personal reconnection with each one of us, initiating the relationship by extending grace.
- Day Two. Grace protects through God’s attentive care. He watches over us with loving care.
- Day Three. Grace hopes with God’s promises. God sees the big picture of our lives as well as the day to day struggles. The promises in the Bible give us hope.
- Day Four. Grace abides in God’s faithfulness. He is faithful to keep His word and steadfast throughout all the seasons on life.
- Day Five. Grace savors God’s love. Too often we rush by the simple truth of God’s love for us until a crisis slows us down and makes us savor His everlasting love. Grace flows from His love.
- Day Six. The wonder of grace is that God became one of us. God chose to breathe our air and walk on the earth through the life of Jesus Christ. Grace reached from heaven to earth at Christmas, changing the world and transforming lives.
- Day Seven. The power of grace was demonstrated when God redeemed the world through the cross at Easter, overcoming sin and death.
The grace impact shook the world with Jesus’ resurrection. Redemption from sin, forgiveness, restored relationship with God, hope in the midst of the despair, and triumph over death continue to influence lives. All because of God’s power to save, and His love that redeems. (The Grace Impact, p.50)
God is able. He is holy, loving, and faithful.
God took the initiative to reach across time because He loves us and desires relationship with each of us.
When we believe God for Who He is, we begin to experience the grace impact.
The Grace Impact is available at CrossRiver Media.